Persistent yellow stools, irritable, hungry, low WBC and lymphocytes, loss of appetite. What is wrong?

Hi my son aged 4.8 has persistent pale yellow stools . He weighs 2st (28lbs), is showing tooth enamel defects, brown marks + surface defects), his also irritable and aways hungry. He was sent for blood tests coeliac , full blood count and liver function. Liver function came back ok, coeliac negative, fbc = anemia , low white count (lymphocytes) and Stomatocytes present. The last couple of weeks his appetite has decreased, His skin is dry and itchy and he is running a persistent low grade fever. This morning his temperature was normal but by this afternoon he was looking flushed and his current temperature is 99.8. I m awaiting a hospital appointment which is mid April however I m quite concerned and am wondering whether he needs to be seen urgently
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013