Persistent yellow spots on the uvula, palate causing dryness and burning, resulting in fever, fatigue. Recurs after stopping medicines. What could it be?

Hi I have persistent yellow spots on the my uvula and also on the roof of my mouth its there pretty much all of the time but roughly once a month it flares up feels dry and burning I get fever fatigue headaches and generally feel unwell with it a bit like a head cold type of feeling I have visited my gp on several occasions been prescribes lansoprazole which did nothing because I wasn t getting indigestion then saw another dic who did a swab but to me she barely touched my throat and in my opinion did the swab in the wrong area, it came back normal she prescribed fluticasone nasal spray which helped a lot but then I got another flare up a month later which was quite bad, saw a different gp and she did a vet thorough swab prescribed penicillin 250mg -2 tablets 4 times a day and another fluticasone spray I ve been in them 2 days now and I m starting to feel better any ideas what this could be??
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012