Persistent vaginal infection, no help with medicines. Suggestions?

Hi, My name is chetna. I got a vaginal infection in July; itching and cottage-cheese like discharge . Doc prescribed me medicines to be inserted and swallowed. He infection kept recurring so she said that I should take two tablets every month when my period begin, as if the infection persist fro long, we advise to take this for 6 months. But now the itching has still started. She now gave me Terbiforce tablet course for one week. But even when I am taking the medicine the discharge has again turned like cheese. When I apply Surfaz, the itching goes. I have taken Zenteel too for deworming I have my thyroid and sugar test done. They are fine, except that my pus cell is in range of 4-5. Please advice what do I do, as I am very worried as it’s been four months the infection is not going. My urine routine report is fine, culture is awaited.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012