Persistent vaginal and abdominal pain, not sexually active of late, pain originates from the vagina. Had a bang on the vaginal wall post a fall. What can be done to relieve pain?

Hi my name is Miss Johnson and I am a runner. About 18 months ago I was running and did a quick left turn and felt a little pitch on the right side of my pelvic . I continued to run for 7 months and the pain got worse. During the 7 months I stop running and began to ride my bike. One day while I was riding, I hit a pot hole and the seat of the bike hit me on the outer right side of the vagina. Not only that, I went to see my doctor to find out what was the cause of my pain and I was told I had the STD Trich. My doctor told me the STD was the cause of my symptoms (burning in my right pelvic and groin , the cramping in my vagina walls, pain in my lower abdominal and lower right back pain). He gave me medication to clear the STD up, which was the 2nd month of the 7th month of the pain. After the 7th month I was unable to run or even jog 2 steps. So I went to see a different GYN and everything was normal, but the pain was still present. 10 months later I had a colonoscopy , Endoscopy, MRI of right hip, abdominal, right thigh, right groin and vagina, CT, spinal Xray, nerve and Muscles test of right leg, 3 ultrasounds, physical therapy , surgeon rule out a hernia in the abdominal area, orthopedic who order me to stretch twice a day, do yoga and water cycle for a month, and 2 bottles of steroids. The pain in my right pelvic is gone, but the pain in my vagina and abdominal as worsened, especially in my vagina. I have not been sexually active in 18 months, so it s not an STD. I can t do sit ups. I am able to run, but once I stop the cramping in my vagina is server. It s a off an on cramping like muscles contracting kind of pain. The pain starts on the right side where I hit on the bike a few months ago. That is where the server pain originate from and then effect the entire vagina wall and abdominal area. When I run the cramping come and goes as well. My doctors do not have any idea what is wrong with me. I  just what to find out and treat the problem. What are the possibility of my pain? My next visit is to a pain specialist.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012