Persistent tingling, numbness over different body parts post smoking weed. Cause and remedy?

please help me. :( three weeks ago, I smoked weed for the tenth or so time. I was super high. the highest I ve ever been. My vision was going in and out and I had no control over my hands at most points. they were tingly and moving without my control. my feet were tingly too. then my whole body got tingly. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I soon after fell asleep. then the day after that my high didnt wear it felt awful. my body was and still is just soo tingly all over. the high was gone two days later. but the tingly and tenseness of my hands is still there. my whole body tingles. like for example. i lay down in bed, when different parts of my body touches the bed i can t make out the feeling anymore. my body just tingles al over. its like overloaded my brain and my whole body gets this tingly numb sensation. i m really scared. :(( and today its still the same. and both of those nights i had the airconditioner on soo my body becomes more prone to that feeling . and sometimes when i feel an itch on my body and i try to scratch it, my hands and the spot i m trying to scratch suddenly becomes numb and tingly thus i can t really scratch the exact spot.i m really scared now, whats happening to me. is this permanent? will this wear off? pls help. . :(( i ll never smoke that stuff again.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Usually withdrawal symptoms gradually disappear in a few weeks. Since you have been symptomatic for more than three weeks, I suggest that you should see a doctor. He/she will most probably prescribe gabapentin / pregabalin to reduce these symptoms. Also take lots of B-complex vitamins, as it is possible that vitamin deficiency is possible for the persistence of these symptoms. I feel that these symptoms will wear off and you will get well. But please avoid cannabis in future.

Best wishes.