Persistent throbbing pain in right breast. Gave painkillers for fibroids. Anemic. Reason for pain?

I am 47 years old. Not started the menopause . But I have a persistent throbbing pain in my right breast and has continued for over a month. At 35 years old I did have a biopsy relating to fibroids . The pain seems to worsen when I bend over to pick something up etc. Can you help to put my mind at rest that this is not cancer. The doctor tells me its fibroids and gave me pain killers. Blood tests last week also revealed anaemia at 9.8 reading doctor says it should be 11. Is something wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013