Persistent tension, sinus like headaches. Done MRI. Is it cancer? Is it from stress?

I am a 38 year old otherwise healthy male. I had an MRI of the brain recently for persistent tension and sinus-like headaches . The brain was normal, but the radiologist said the T1 bone marrow signal near the C1 disc was low and appeared to be diffuse bone marrow replacement/infiltration. My CBC and CMP lab work 4 weeks prior were all normal. Does this finding automaically mean some kind of cancer? What other differential diagnosises are possible? Could this just be from stress?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013