Persistent swelling in forehead after accident, increases on playing, no pain, want to get it removed. Advice?

i had an accident 7 years ago. There was swelling in my left part of my forehead . Doctor told me, he must cut that part to bring blood otherwise u can have a serious problem. But i didn t do that and take ice packs. It does helped but small swelling is still remains in my forehead. And sometimes when i play, the swelling part seems little bigger. i don t feel any pain in it, but i want it to be removed because it hampers my looks. So please help me out
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Dec 2013
it seems form your query that you have developed with simple hematoma which is a collection of the blood at the local site. Sometimes if it small enough then it resolves by itself but if it is slightly larger then it must be drained. I suggest you to get it drained otherwise it can cause serious complications.