Persistent swelling and hardness on leg, pain on moving. Had scratched the foot, tetanus given. Cause?

i had injured (just a scratch ) my foot by a bike s foot-rest 8 months ago. i immediately went and got tetanus shot. but after 2 days the swelling did not reduce,and became a clot. i went to another doctor who injected me with some medicines, this doctor told me to keep ice on the blood clot, which i did. the next day there was a pus formation on my foot. which caused a horrible pain! it was impossible to keep my leg down as whole of the foot was filled with pus. then the doctor tore the wound and removed the pus. it took more than 10 days to remove it completely, i took x-ray thrice to check it up. the bone is said to be unaffected, but my leg is still swollen and is hardened, and pains if i try to jog, run, or strain the leg. i am a football player, and this has caused a great loss for me. please help me!! my name is bharathi please contact me on : +0000
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  72 Awaiting Answer