Persistent strong cigarette smell causing choking post treatment. Had taken antibiotics, nasal spray. Can I continue using nasal spray?

I have been given antibiotics and a nasal spray to treat a cigarette smoke smell that is not there. The doctor felt my face and head and said it could be sinus related. I was given a 2 week course of antibiotics. The smell seemed to disappear on days 10, 11, and 12 of the treatment. However on day 13 the smell returned as strong as ever and is constant. It is now day 14, last day of treatment and the smell is choking me. I have some spray left, should I continue to take this in the hope that it will cure the smell?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012