Persistent sore throat with small blisters on palm and soles, blood in stools. Is it hand, foot and mouth disease?

Good day. I am Karl Taberdo, 27 years old from Manila, Philippines. After leaving work last wednesday (9/5/2012), i had this terrible sore throat . After a few hours, it escalated to a stunning headache and fever. The day after, I skipped work hoping that these will go away as a flu . Although the fever is already gone and headache at a minimal, the sore throat is still there and small blisters begin to appear in my palm and feet (friday, 9/7/2012). I searched the net and found similar symptoms with hand- foot-and-mouth disease and was relieved that it will just go away. But i was quite shocked to see blood on my stool after lunch. I remember i did have a bit of blood last wednesday and just ignored it. Is this still part of HFMD? or another case?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012