Persistent sneezing, runny nose every morning that clears within minutes, had started with nose irritation

I wake up every morning sneezing and having a runny nose , but it disappears after 5-10 mins. I know its not as a result of my bedding since it just started like 3 months ago, I have done regular cleaning of my bedding and slept in different far a part places(under beddings provided in those places) but I still sneezed, and even slept somewhere under a tent while seated on a chair but still ended up sneezing the moment I woke up. This actually started like 3 months when I felt sudden irritation in my nose which was followed several of a running nose. At the moment I am don t an all day since I took medication but the morning sneezing and having a runny nose for 5-10 mins still persists.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012