Persistent small lump, bruise on the calf post bang, sore to touch, causes shooting pains in buttocks and foot, twitching on pressure

Hey, how are you? My name is Trina. I have hit the back of my calf with a stroller about a month and a half ago. I got a big bruise that didn t turn dark purple like everyone else says their s do. But it went light green, blue and yellow, like a mild bruise. About two weeks after I hit my calf, I noticed a small lump right in the middle of disappearing bruise and it wasn t painful. Now even though the bruise is gone, the lump is still there, and now it is soar to touch. It also sends shooting pains up into my buttock when I stand, when I lay down it shoots into my foot . I also noticed that it feels like there is a little pressure there and my calf occasionally twitched. And the pain is getting really unmanageable. I hope you can
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012