Persistent small bumps with hole in the center spreading from the ankles to the legs, back, bumps start scarring in summer. What could be the cause?

hello,over the past 2/3 weeks ive got a very large number of bites which start from my ankles and spread up my legs,ive also got them on my side and my back,they are quiet small and you can see a hole in the center of the bite,my skin looks so ugly and im hving to cover up due to this in the hot weather they look like they are scaring.i hve 2 dogs but they hve been fleaed,could this be a problem with my blood?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012