Persistent ringing in ears post taking meclizine. How long will it take to cure?

i went to the doctor because my ear started ringing, had a mild temp and was diagnosed with sinus infection as well as having wax build up in my ears. My ears were flushed out and I have been taking an antibiotic and I was also given meclizine to help dry my ears out. That was 5 days ago and I am still experiencing ringing in one of my ears. How long should it take for that to go away or at what point do i need to have it looked at again?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012