Persistent red, raised spots on the leg after an outing. What could these be?

I went on holiday to Cuba last week and on the final day 4 / 5 red spots came up on my legs. I thought they were bites as we had dinner on the beach on the final night, but they have not left yet and are starting to get more raised and a darker colour. Just wanted to know if you thought this was anything to worry about? Thanks Rosie
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Thanks for the query,

You might have developed fungal infection.

I would like to know whether is it itchy ?

A photograph would have helped me better.

Please get a KOH mount done,

This can confirm the fungal etiology.

Treatment can be with oral antifungals as well as with topical antifungals.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you