Persistent red marks on the hand at multiple places post waxing, want to know best way to get rid of it. Suggestion?

Hi, My friend had got her hands waxed (normal hot waxing method) at a parlour a month ago and it had left some reddish marks on her hands at multiple places due to improper peeling. And added to it she had not used any sunscreen for a week. This made the marks more visible than her normal skin tone allover her hand. Would appreciate very much if anyone can let me know what is the best way for her to get rid of these marks. Can skin lite cream be used to get rid of marks from hot wax?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012