Persistent red, itchy liquid filled rash on upper chest, used neosporin, hydrocortisone cream, zpack

I have had a red, pimply, itchy rash on my upper chest x3 days. When i scratch it seems as though the vesicles are filled with a clear fluid and weep......i have tried hot showers, antibacterial soap , neosporin , aloe vera lotion, and hydrocortisone cream. It has become very dry, thick and leathery on my chest. I went in the sun hoping to dry it up without success. Last night I started a zpack I had had at home. I am 47 yr old white, female, 5 5 . 140 , no known health problems....can you please advise. I have no insurance.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012