Persistent rash, itching, hives, bleeding on scratching. Treatment for rash?

Hi I have had a rash , with severe itching for more than 5 weeks now, i am plastered with Pimples , perhaps hives may be a better name, from my feet to my neck, my first GP said a severe allergy , the next hid behind his desk and said scabies , he gave me a RX for melathion off the market for years, thenPermathin, the chemist said there was NO way it was scabies, i sleep in the same bed as my wife, she has helped me pout the cream on, and has no sign of the infection. I saw the remaining GP who said he did not know so would give me the same as GP no 2, i am still itching severerly, and bleeding through my scratching, heat affects me terribly, can you help me please i am desperate.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013