Persistent painful boil that is increasing in size, suffering from Hidradenitis suppurativa at underarm, taken Amoxicillin trihydrate, nimesulide, prescribed Su-mag, intagesic MR, ampilox

My Wife aged 24 Years is suffering from Hidradenitis suppurativa from since last 10 days @ right hand side underarm . There were 2 No s Boils of Approx 1 and 0.5 size and out of which I d cleaned 1 by squeezing / pressing the same but still 1 Boil is still present and becoming bigger and bigger with tremendous pain. From inception I d discussed with a family doctor and he advised 2 Dose of AMOXICILLIN TRIHYDRATE daily along with Nimesulide twice daily. The same was regularly given as per schedule but still after 10 days 1 Boil is yet to be recovered. Today I d consulted the same doctor and he had prescribed SU-MAG ointment for local apply over the boil for 2 days along with Intagesic MR and AMPILOX. Requested to kindly advise. Regards
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012