Persistent pain post ovarian cyst removal surgery. Is this normal?

About 2 1/2 wks ago I had a surgery to remove a ovarian cyst , but when my dr. when into my stomach he realized the cyst had ruptured and was hemmoraging . So he cleaned up the blood and scrapped out the infection. I m still feeling crappy and the ache feeling b4 I had the surgery. Is this normal, should I get a second opioion, because my dr. Seems to not care or worry. Is there anything I can do? I am a mother of 3 and this painful feeling has got me tired and not myself! I just want to feel normal again, I thought having the surgery would fix everything, but so far I m still the same! :(
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012