Persistent pain over right hip. History of kidney stones. Any relation ?

Hi, i am male 29 and suffering from pain over right hip for last 3 weeks.It is a persistent pain with highs when i sit without any support mainly i sit with putting my hips on the floor without any support or i sit on knees.other wise it stays moderate or mild.i drive or sit while wall behind me then its mild.i am realy confused.i had a kidney problem ( stone ) in the past but that pain was unbearable along with sweats and vormting.but i dont have any symptoms now
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012