Persistent pain in shoulder, underarm, chest, difficulty in lifting and moving arm, after removal of picc line. Normal test results, had e-coli in blood. what can be done to relieve pain?

Hello, I had my picc line removed last Thursday. Had pain when it was in and still having pain in my left shoulder , underarm , chest, can t lift and hurt to move the arm since the picc line. Had blood test bmp pt, ptt, CNBC with diff,ck ckmb, ultrasound, cut with radioactive dye, ekg , all came out fine,I was hospitalized with ecoli in the blood. Please help me this pain is driving me crazy
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012