Persistent pain after cardiac cath , What is this ? Is this normal ?

I had right cardic cath about 4 days ago. No real groin pain immediately after but after a few hours I had a severe pain in groin that continued like a very bad charley horse. Nurse said this was not common. They examined and thought I was fine. 4 days later, still having persistent pain in right lower abdomen/groin, radiates to right hip. It's uncomfortable to walk/sleep. No obvious hematoma. No signs of infection. Did something just get irritated that will pass? What is this? Is this normal?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010