Persistent oval shaped lumps around the vagina, pain only on popping. Virgin, has skin contact. STD?

Hi, I am 17 and still a virgin and I have these large oval shaped lumps under my skin around my vagina (not inside.) It doesn t hurt unless I really try to pop it nor is it irritating. Some of them come and go and there is this one that has been there for like 2 months. There is also 2 small, skin colored bumps right next to each other that has been there for around 7 months and they feel like discs. I am very worried about this and I m hoping it is not an STD . I have had skin to skin contact one time though. please help me
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012