Persistent numbness on one side, hot body flashes post an assumed TIA. How can I relieve it?

24hrs ago i had either tia or stroke .. Im 31 physically i believe healthyim am a vet with disabilities ranging from ptsd by polar sleep apnea . I do have varicose vains, witch have been explained to me as harmless i had my spell and suffered a sudden flash head rush and numbing sensation to left portion of body. I raosed up straightned and cringed attemped to stand fell instantly forced my self up could swallow or breath for a few seconds during that. I started talking to assire muself i could talk even though it took afew times i didnt go to er till next day just for them to release me i still have numb left side and hot flashes in face and body
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer