Persistent nausea, had continuous vomiting, blueness over lips, frozen and numb hands after eating turkey and cheese sandwich. Cause?

Turkey and cheese sandwich and bottle of lukewarm water purchased at Starbucks at KCI airport at noon today. Flight to Seattle but was violently ill vomiting and passed out within hour of landing. Pale, lips blue, cold to touch and hands numb when paramedics arrived. BP 120/88. Was sent to my hotel via cab and violently vomited several more times upon arrival. Still nauseated.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012