Persistent nasal block, neck pain after septoplasty. Taking medicines for BP and mitral valve prolepsis. Remedy?

Hi Doctor, I am 35yrs male suffering from Nose block and neck pain for past 2yrs. I went to my ENT doctor who then advised me to under septoplasty which I under went in May 2011. Unfortunately I still have the same problem. I have hypertension and Mitral valve prolepsis for which I am taking medicine regularly. Please find below the list of issues that I have been facing: 1. Nose block, which come and goosed often on a periodical interval. 2. Dizzy feeling whenever the nose gets blocked. 3. Neck Pain. I would highly appreciate if some could help to fix this issue. Anticipating you reply, Regards, Denesh
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012