Persistent mole on the outer labia, painful on touching, clear fluid and blood on squeezing. What medicines should be taken?

Hi im a 23 yr old female i have had a mole on my outer labia for quite a few years and it seems to have grown a little, its about the size of a pencil eraser and its squishy. The past 2 days it has hurt when i touch it and even barely graze it. I squeezed it thinking it may have a pimple in it but only a clear sticky fluid comes out and it bleeds some. Im just a little worried and not sure if it is something that should be checked? and i dont have a dermatologist just a general doctor, not sure if he is able to do anything about it either?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012