Persistent microhematuria, dark yellow pieces in semen, paresthesis in foot, hands. Suggestions?

Hi, I Have a persistent microhematuria (for more than 1 year) and now my semen became too yellow and have some dark yellow pieces in the middle of it. I m also having some other sympthoms like paresthesis in foot plant and hands. I have already done a lot of exams ( pelvic and abdomen TAC s an Eco s), colum and cervical TAC/Magnetic exams, electromiogram, artterial Eco, etc. and until now everthing looks OK (no major issues identified). Can you please advise me what can I do more in this case. I m VERY VERY worried about all this. Thanks in advanced.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Hello I have gone through your query.
In my opinion persitent microhematuria causes end stage renal disease later on.
Dark yellow pieces could be of pus cells from the urethra. Investigate for complete urine examination and urine culture and sensitivity.
Hope this helped you.