Persistent metallic taste in mouth, insomnia after having food from burnt plastic freezer case. Due to chemical poisoning?

i have had a persistent metallic/bitter taste in my mouth for 13 months. It is constantly there. I also have insomnia every evening. It all started after I removed an old fridge freezer which had burnt plastic inside the casing and i accidentally tasted it. I am worried it could be some sort of chemical/dioxin poisoning. We had eaten food from this appliance for a long time before realising the casing inside the actual freezer compartment had burnt as it was pushed against a hot copper pipe. My daughter is also ill with recurrent mouth ulcers , petechaie and last year she had an amelanotic melanoma removed from her arm , she is 23 and has never sunburnt. Could it be something related to the burning plastic in this freezer. many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012