Persistent lump under breast, boil on the breast causing underarm pain, taken antibiotics. Recovery time?

Hey Doctor am 23 yrs old female am from india ..Am Having a lump under my breast since i was 12 ..a doctor few years back told me its a fat lump but am not sure am always under pressure always thinking tht it will turn to cancer sumday..please let me knw what to do and yea m havin a boil on my breast since 13 days am havin anti biotics frm past couple of much time it will take to causiing me a pain underarms
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012