Persistent lump on the side of head, bruising around eye since weeks of fall. Concerning?

i fell down the stairs just over 2 weeks ago went to a&e and had broken 2 bones in my hand and a had hit the side of my head (Left) they did usual tests for bleeding (no- xray ) and couldnt find any signs of abnormal bleeding. However two weeks later i still have a lump on the side of my head. There is still a bit of bruising under and around the eye but is loads better than it first appeared. Should this still be of concern?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012