Persistent lower abdominal bulge even after intense workout. Will Zerona or ultrasound assisted liposuction prove beneficial?

I am a 38 year’s old physically fit man. I regularly exercise and have good muscular body. However, my concern is the lower abdominal bulge which refuses to go, no matter how much I exercise. I even have abs on my upper abdomen . Is Zerona a good technique to get rid of this paunch or Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction is a better option? Please give me your opinion. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012