Persistent low grade fever, bodyaches, headaches. Caused by virus?

My daughter is 33 and she started having a low grade fever and body aches a week ago. She went to her dr. and the flu test was negative so he told her it was just some type of virus. It has been 7 days and she continues to run the low grade fever and has body aches. Now she has been having headaches . I know you can t diagnose her but can you tell me if it is possible to have these symptoms this long from a harmless virus? Thank you for your answer. I am getting concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013