Persistent leg pain, difficulty in walking and straightening leg. MRI showed partial tear. Suggestion?

Hello Dr. Samuel, This is Digpal Singh Gour, 34 years old from India. I got injured while playing football 45 days before. My MRI reports says: Illdefined femoral attachment of Anterior Cruciate Ligament - partial tear. I went for physiotherapy first 10 days as my physician suggested than stopped.... Still I use to get pain in my leg and I m not able to walk properly and cant straighten (90 degree) and band my leg completely. Kindly suggest me what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012