Persistent itchy skin, have black spots on skin on applying moisturizer. Taken antihistamines, used dermal creams. Effective cure?

Ok here goes, firstly I was felt itching in my scalp and eyebrows. I aplied anti head lice remedies but did not work. The itching spread to my entire body, while it deminished on my scalp face and ebrows it reduced to more of tingling sensation. I consulted a doctor he diagnosed my with scabies and I was treated with lyclear dermal cream and tetrasylal. IT still persisted a secnd dctor diagnosed me with a bed bug bite .I was treated with the dermal cream again and antihistamins. However it still persist now after 2,5 months and Now i i can see black dots and things comming out of my skin when i apply moisteriser or vaseline to relife the itching.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012