Persistent itching all over the body after treatment for trich. Signs of HIV?

I had unprotected sex with someone 5 weeks ago. I developed yeast like symptoms about a week later. After treating myself for yeast infection with over the counter medications I still had symptoms and they seemed to worsen, so I went to my MD and was told that my vaginal swab showed a parasite (trich). I was treated with one dose of metronidazole , and the trich symptoms have affiliated. One week after the intercourse I also noticed an itching sensation over the abdomen that did not present a rash (Originally I thought this may be an allergic reaction due to the generic over the counter yeast treatment). This itch is still existent and has worsened since spreading all over my body. I have read that having trich increases your risks of contracting HIV . I have also read that body itch can be an early symptom of HIV (with or without rash). Is it possible I have HIV? Otherwise may it be possible that the parasite still exists and spread? I scheduled myself for a PAP and all STD testing (including lab) tomorrow. Should I mention anything to my doctor during this visit?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012