Persistent immobile, hard lump in groin area, surrounding area red and inflamed, extreme tiredness. Serious?

Hi, I am a 15 year old female and lately I ve been pretty exhausted and sick almost constantly. Two weeks ago I found a lump in my groin area around where my groin connects to my leg. The lump is immoblile and hard, feels almost like a bone . The skin in that area is red an inflamed. It has me worried because it has not gone down and wasn t there before I found it because before, I had to get a physical in that area by my doctor and she said she didn t find anything unusual. I am very worried to what it might be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012