Persistent hives, prominent of arms, back of neck, hives not on site of maximum sunburn. Is it serious?

I ve had hives for two days now. They are primarially on my arms back of my neck . I did get a bad sunburn and I think it could also be sun poisoning. I m light skinned but I m used to being outside. The areas that burned the most aren t in hives. My chest and back were burned the most. Arms, side of the face, ears, and neck are in hives. Is it an odd form of sun poisoning? Or is this a more serious condition?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012