Persistent heavy acne on forehead even on using supatretc, considerable improvement on cheeks. Advice?

i have lots of acne on my forehead ... from really years... all are very tiny consulted a dermotologist recently.. he gave me supatretc which he asked me to apply for oly 1hour nd wash it off nd a facewash cutishine(3times a day).. evn i had acne vulgaris on my cheeks too... but after starting dis treatment... all acne on my cheeks cleared completely within a week... but the forehead der is no much improvement... wat should i doctor??? as ll as my dermotologist mentioned dat its comodial acne
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012