Persistent headaches. Why am I starting to lose balance? Is it anxiety?

I have persistent headaches that don t go away with painkillers, I m starting to loose balance and sometimes go lightheaded. Im also really drowsy and I just want to sleep all the time I ve always suffered with headaches but I haven t experienced any of these symptoms before. I m also struggling to breath at points but I think that is due to anxiety , I ve used the NHS app for iPhone and it tells me to go to A&E but I don t think it s that serious, so I d like another opinion before I go. Please answer I m getting really worried.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012