Persistent headache, nausea, on medicines, no relief. Suggestions?

My son is 20 yrs old....he has had a headache for 1 month...nothing otc is helping. Currently is using Advil 600mg, Excedrin Migraine , and just started Celexa 10mg yesterday....MRI and labs showed nothing. They are located in the back of his head. Does have some nausea with them He is currently going to college full time, working almost 20-25 hrs per week, and trying to move into a new home. His Doc thinks it is stress related. If things do not improve she does want him to see a neurologist. We do have a family history of migraines...I have given him 2 of my 50mg imitrex (per dr ok) but really saw no relief. Any suggestions ? husband had what was called a complex migraine 2 years ago. It lasted for about 2 months.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012