Persistent genitourinary issue, irritation in meatus, sharp pain in perineum. Causes for symptoms?

Hi there, I have been dealing with a persistent genitourinary issue for 2 months now. I have consistently had irritation of my meatus, never have I had sever pain while urinating and any further irritation is typically abated when I wipe after peeing. There is often some dribble that I have to work out. I have been tested and found negative as well as treated on speculation for chlamydia, gonohrea. I have tested negative for HIV and Syphilis . I have also been on anti-inflammatories for prostatitis for 2 weeks, doxycycline for epididimytis 10 days prior and levofloxacin 10 days as well. I experience occasional very quick sharp pains through my perineum . Recently I have developed small red dots that are not clustered or precceded by a localized irritation beneath them. I had them swabbed for HSV 2, haven t gotten the results back but the doctor said she was 99% sure it would come back negative. I dunno what else it could be but it is really getting persistent and doesn t seem to fit the timeline of prodrome and outbreak...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012