Persistent fever, headache, cough. Chest x-ray shows pleural effusion. Using AKT-4. When will fever subside?

hi....i am male 23 year old....2 months before i was having persistent fever..and i was diagnosed..with typhoid in my widal test ...i had used my medication...since then i had a mild headache....recently i had fever and cough..i went to a doctor..i had pleural effusion in my chest x ray....i had a pleural tap performed ( diagnosti} and ADA was 76.2 U/L and i was told i had tuberculosis ...i am using akt-4 since 10 days...still i had a low grade fever arpound 99.6 to 100 F ..i was wondering whether u can help me wen these fever vl subside...??
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012