Persistent eye inflammation, eye sore. Lately noticed fluid out of nostril. Something to be worried about?

I have had persistent eye inflammation since May 2012 and have been prescribed steriod drops and anti allergy drops at first they seemed to work but now they are doing nothing me eyes are sore, gritty, bloodshot & continually watering, I have also noticed in the last 6 weeks that when I bend over clear fluid runs out of one nostril, do you think this could be anything serious? I don't feel any type of nasal congestion - thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013