Persistent, dry, scaly, itchy skin on breasts below nipple, no lesions, change in skin color

I have an area of of dry, scaly, flaky skin on BOTH breasts mostly below the nipple area and am very concerned. It is not swollen nor very red or inflamed, it started off itchy but it is not that itchy anymore and has not gone away, I d say its been about two months maybe three now...I just saw my gynecologist and am doing a follow up on Wednesday to see if I should see a breast specialist... there are no lesions or anything like that and no crusting as in psoriasis , just persistent dry flaky scaly skin in specific areas on both breasts, but i don t want it to scar me and seems like the skin is already being affected colorwise ...
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012