Persistent dizziness, headache post days of heavy physical activity, had cold in the fast few days. Remedy?

46year male. last wednesday played squash. That night legs were very tired/sore(similar to growing pains and had to put a warm pad to try relieve. Thursday legs still shaky and tired but still did more Gym thurday afternoon. Thursday night i experienced tiedness like never before so went to bed 9.30pm. Work around midnight shivering , legs sore and sweating although 27Degrees celcius. by 4 am still was not able to sleep so took 2 panado tablets. and then slept until 7am. was like this until sunday taking Disprin and panado. Sat had a sore throat but not like one that leads to a cold . sore to swallow not razor but like swollen and solid. Today Monday and although legs not sore and throat easing off i am still dizzy and have a terrible headach that to cough my head wants to expload. Panado has not helped. This is a first for me because if i was getting a cold it would be a day of razor throat and then head cold. Now no runny nose . just feel as if i am on a round about.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013