Persistent cough with thick mucus in throat. Why there is the tingling sensation with leg cramps?

Persistent cough now for 8 months, feels like thick mucus stuck in throat that cant be coughed up, cough to the point of exasberation only a little very sticky green mucus comes up, also pain radiates down shoulder into the hands and fingers with burning tingling sensations, leg cramps, only relief when laying down, but as soon as i sit up coughing begins again...loss of weight about 16 lbs over the last few months
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012