Persistent cough, headache, had antibiotics for chest and ear infection, sinus

I have been feeling unwell for the past two months (age 52 Male very fit Gym regurlarly) and it is not getting any better. i initially had a chest infection and had to take two courses of antibiotics , eventually cleared but am still coughing next got ear infection another dose of antibiotics to help clear up. Now have sinus problems on a nasonex spray still having issues with coughing, headache and overall unwellness nothing seems to be working , I feel so low!! any help please would be grateful!! Thanking you Bobby
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012